Wed, 12 Apr|
SONIC POWER HOUR | SOUND ODYSSEY
Join Janie for a regular express sonic experience designed for those on the move or with limited time. Sound is such a high impact modality that we really don’t need very much exposure to vibrational healing frequencies to have a significant impact on our wellbeing and cellular structure.
Time & Location
12 Apr 2023, 19:00 – 20:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
This 60 minute session is a ‘pure’ sound bath, with a full length deeply expansive sound session framed by a grounding in sound science and quantum meditation.
It’s ideal for those keen to experience the meditative and physical benefits of sound, and is the perfect introduction for those new to meditation or the concept of sound bathing. Timed for the end of the working day it’s the perfect way to wind down and reset your energy as you shift modes.
A sound odyssey is a transcendental experience, a chance to ground into the body and then expand far beyond it into higher consciousness - and maybe even psychedelic realms!
What to expect:
- A safe and empowering session, a sound bath can be treated as a deep rest for body and mind, a powerful meditation, or a chance to simply connect with self- development themes in a new way. Many people find they envision their most
- creative and exciting ideas during a sound bath, so bring a journal to make sure you capture the magic.
- These early evening sessions include insight into the power of sound, guided meditation and a full length sound bath.
- Expect physical, mental and emotional shifts, and know this is a beginner-friendly space for your questions
Janie is a sound healer, reiki master and astrology expert who is fascinated by psychedelia, cool science, the quantum field and what gets us out of body and into cosmic consciousness. She works with a heady mix of sound, sky, spirit and shamanism in eternal exploration of the edges of the mind and the transcendental space beyond.
See Janie's full biography here.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Sound bathing is suitable for nearly everyone, but do get in touch if you are pregnant, have a heart or hearing condition or epilepsy.
- These sessions are for people aged 16+
- Ticket type