Mon, 18 Dec|
WINTER SOLSTICE | SOUND IMMERSION (GONGS, BOWLS + CHIMES) + INTENTION SETTING
Join Rose for an evening of sound to celebrate Yule, marking both the shortest day + the returning of the light. To find that deep reset that Winter offers, you will be immersed in the therapeutic sound waves of gongs, chimes, singing bowls, bells + other healing frequencies.
Time & Location
18 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
You are invited to celebrate our final turn of the wheel in 2023 with this 90m minute session incorporating a full sound immersion and intention setting.
Yule, also known as Mid-winter or Winter Solstice, arrives each year when the earth is furthest from the sun. While it is a time of year that encourages us to slow down, take rest, and turn inward, Yule also brings rebirth and renewal, as we embrace the dark days, and herald in the warmer, brighter days following the solstice.
Everything in our universe is energy vibrating at specific frequencies. By responding to the energy of the Earth’s seasonal cycles, we can create better balance, and harmony.
What to expect:
In this session, we’ll be working on some simple breathing techniques and intention setting to prime us for receiving the sound, before settling into our warm cocoons for an immersive sound experience. The room will be scented with essential oils of the warming scents of Yule.
Experience the meditative state often found during sound baths, and give your body, mind, and spirit some nourishing deep winters reset.
Who is the workshop for?
- This event is for anyone looking to connect with the cycles of nature around them and within them.
- This is a beginner friendly event and no previous experience of sound baths or meditation is required.
- If you have health conditions please reach out to us in advance.
- Not suitable for anyone in their first trimester of pregnancy.
What to bring:
Please bring a notebook or journal, a pen and wear warm clothes you will be comfortable in both sitting and laying down.
About Rose Berlinger: Rose is a London-based sound meditation practitioner, trained in Naad yoga with Leo Cosendai.
Rose facilitates accessible sound immersions that bring people into deep states of relaxation. She wants people to leave feeling blissful and with some tools to create moments of stillness in their daily lives.
Click here to see Rose's full biography.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive later than the appointed start time.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- If you have any health conditions please reach out to us in advance and we can adapt this to suit.
- This workshop is not suitable to anyone in their first trimester of pregnancy.
- Ticket type