Sat, 18 Nov|
THE ART OF THE PRIESTESS | 'DARK OF NIGHT' EDITION
Join Avalonian priestess Leila Sadeghee for a ritual introduction to all things priestess, focused on how the priestess works in the darkness, under the cloak of night.
Time & Location
18 Nov, 19:00 – 21:00
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Have you ever wanted to know more about the journey and way of a Priestess?
In this magical event, we will:
- Learn what a priestess is and the fundamental practices of the priestess
- Craft a ritual to attune you to the power of the Night
- Create and enjoy a magical potion
- Go on a journey to meet the Goddess and receive a gift from Her/Them
- Walk away with a deeper capacity to move through your life with grace, in the way of the priestess
- Get a sense of how many different kinds of priestesses there are
- Understand the manifestation arts from a priestess perspective
Expect a delightful and lush evening of rich knowledge, with waves of bliss, and a re-connection to your power.
All genders are welcomed to this event, and women + non-binary/gender-fluid folk will be centred in our discussions.
Skilled at creating powerful healing spaces wherever her voice is heard, Leila is a priestess, energy worker, and a channel for beautiful healing energies. Known for her talent in bringing the depth of the esoteric spiritual traditions into salient and accessible focus, she is a master ritualist and caller of community centered in collective care and spiritual awakening.
Leila is dedicated to dissolving systemic oppression as a spiritual practice, and she is a devotee of the Divine Mother in all Their forms; she is also pilgrimage enthusiast for whom walking on sacred ground brings ecstatic satisfaction.
Based in the UK, Leila leads energy healing groups, ritual healing events, sacred pilgrimages, immersions in spiritual practices and Divine Mother studies, and utterly magical retreats online and around the globe.
For more information about Leila, please click here.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please only take part in the event if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- Please kindly arrive 10 minutes before the advertised start time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to admit anyone into the studio after the appointed start time.