Sat, 18 Mar|
SPRING EQUINOX | NEW BEGINNINGS CEREMONY
Join Desiree in this powerful New Beginnings Ceremony marking the Spring Equinox. Desiree will guide participants in a shamanic drumming journey; call in blessings and abundance for the season ahead through powerful spell-work; and create our own herbal tea blend.
Time & Location
18 Mar, 18:00 – 19:30 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Join us for a powerful ceremony calling in new beginnings and embracing the start of spring. In many current traditions, and long ago, even in our past in Britain, the beginning of the year started in March, at around the time of Spring Equinox. This time gives us a new jolt of energy to plant our seeds of what we wish to manifest with the help of Mother nature.
In this Ceremony you will:
- Experience a shamanic journey with the drum to find our new seeds of what we wish to call in
- Create your own powerful spell to invite a change full of blessings and abundance
- Create your own tea blend for good luck, learning more about the herbs that can help you with this
Coming together for this special time will help amplify your magick and your intentions for this year.
This Ceremony is for you if:
- You are ready to shift away any heavy energy
- You are ready to call in new blessings
- Wish to benefit from Shamanic and Reiki energy healing
Desiree is a witch, shamanic practitioner, energy healer, womb healing and Sacred Circle facilitator. Through her close relationship with Plant Spirits, she has facilitated a deeper connection with nature and guidance that the Spirits wanted to share with people.
In all her offerings, Desiree creates a sacred space for you to feel held and experience Magick in a safe way. Through her close relationship with Plant Spirits, she facilitates a deeper shamanic connection to nature and guidance that the Spirits want to share with people.
See Desiree's full biography here.
Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.