Sun, 20 Aug|
SENSUAL EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP
You are invited to a journey of sensual empowerment, where you open up to feeling + celebrate your inner strength.
Time & Location
20 Aug, 15:00 – 16:30
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
What to expect:
- Connection - Step into the transformative power of sharing and expressing yourself authentically with others. Witness and be witnessed as we celebrate each other's unique expressions and stories.
- Activation - Embark on a journey of energetic voice activation to energise key points in the body.
- Empowerment Through the Body - Explore the art of empowerment through the body's journey. Discover how your body can be a powerful vessel for self-expression and release.
- Sharing - Experience a grounding closure to integrate the transformative energy of the experience within you through listening and expression.
This is For You If: -
- You would like to reconnect to the beauty of your expression: anger to joy
- You are keen to discover the strength and beauty of your voice, fostering a profound sense of self-empowerment.
- You seek heart-opening experiences with a supportive group.
- You want to connect to strength and sensuality within your body.
"𝘛𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦."
Kali is a wild child who believes in the celebration of the body and bringing desires to life.
Leaving the world of optometry, her path led her to trainings in India and Spain to share multi-styled yoga practices (Kundalini-Hatha/Hot Vinyasa). Her interest in the body brought Reiki and Somatic Attachment Therapy as modalities she offers.
Becoming a woman’s circle facilitator by the Sistership Circle, her passion to create spaces of permission and vulnerability as a shared value grew.
Having graduated from the Sensual Arts School as a Sensual Arts Facilitator, she has immersed herself to be of service in curating journeys that blend connection to spirit and sensuality.
- This is an experience open to all genders.
- Embrace Non-Goal-Orientedness: be open to the journey that Kali will guide you as we go through it together and leave expectations at the door.
- Practice consent and respect each other's boundaries.
- No nudity is allowed at this event: please dress in what makes you feel empowered.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant in advance so we can make this event as comfortable as possible for you.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
Financially assisted ticket