Sun, 13 Aug|
SENSUAL EMBODIMENT WORKSHOP
Discover the language of your voice and body through guided and free movement, inviting you to meet, express and celebrate your sensual self.
Time & Location
13 Aug 2023, 11:00 – 12:30
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
What to expect:
- Arrival - Welcome intro and explore the profound connection between consent and the body in a meditative session.
- Connection - Drop into the space to meet others: witness and be witnessed, fostering a sense of belonging.
- Exploration - Delve into the captivating world of senses through experiential exercises. Awaken each sense and experience the world around you in a rejuvenated new way.
- Activation - Awaken your inner energy and tap into the transformative power of Kundalini Breathwork.
- Celebration - Allow the sensual currents to flow within you. Witness the beauty of diverse expressions of movement and uplift each other.
- Grounding - Experience a nurturing closure to integrate the transformative energy of the experience within you.
This is for you if:
- You are curious and desire to tap into the nature of sensuality,
- You would like to experience your body as a source of empowerment and joy.
- You're open to exploring new ways of expressing yourself in a supportive space.
- You seek to deepen your connection to self and others to foster meaningful connections.
- You're ready to embrace vulnerability and step into the power of your voice.
- You want to be part of an experience that celebrates sensuality, self-expression, and personal growth.
"𝘛𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦."
Kali is a wild child who believes in the celebration of the body and bringing desires to life.
Leaving the world of optometry, her path led her to trainings in India and Spain to share multi-styled yoga practices (Kundalini-Hatha/Hot Vinyasa). Her interest in the body brought Reiki and Somatic Attachment Therapy as modalities she offers.
Becoming a woman’s circle facilitator by the Sistership Circle, her passion to create spaces of permission and vulnerability as a shared value grew.
Having graduated from the Sensual Arts School as a Sensual Arts Facilitator, she has immersed herself to be of service in curating journeys that blend connection to spirit and sensuality.
- This is an experience open to all genders.
- Embrace Non-Goal-Orientedness: be open to the journey that Kali will guide you as we go through it together and leave expectations at the door.
- Practice consent and respect each other's boundaries.
- No nudity is allowed at this event: please dress sensually (all forms of sensuality are welcomed).
- Please let us know if you are pregnant in advance so we can make this event as comfortable as possible for you.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Financially assisted ticketPrice£30.00