Thu, 05 Oct|
REIKI + ART + MEDITATION | BALANCE YOUR FEMININE + MASCULINE ENERGIES | CREATE YOUR OWN ARTWORK
Join us for this combined creative + healing event where you will experience Reiki, a guided meditation journey, and then using this experience, you will create your own intuitive artwork.
Time & Location
05 Oct, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Reiki healing combined with your creative energy is a powerful tool to release blocks and unwanted patterns to nourish your soul.
You will experience a Reiki healing and guided meditation journey where you will connect with your Feminine + Masculine energies, recognising which areas of yourselves or your life may need focus and/or attention to bring harmony within yourselves.
Then, through an intuitive Art session, you will be able to express your emotions, feelings and experiences that you may have during the guided meditation. Capturing these in a paper enhances self-awareness and holding the space for your soul to express in colours.
The artist Piet Mondrian has said 'The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel.'
And you are the artist of your own universe, your life is your canvas.
Since ancient times art was the expression of human beings on this planet, this connection is part of our nature, we just need to allow time and space to connect with our own creative energy again.
The workshop is a safe space for you to connect with your inner wisdom, your body, to balance your energy field, have fun and take your art home.
What to expect:
- Welcome intro to a safe space
- Short breath and intuitive movement exercise to tune yourselves into a meditative space.
- Reiki Energy Healing + Guided Healing Meditation Journey to balance your Feminine + Masculine energies.
- Creation of your own artwork diving into your emotions, self-awareness and self-expression
Who is this for?
We are all creative beings. No previous experience is needed to join; the workshop is open to everyone.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please wear comfortable clothes. We use acrylics to paint, and you may end up with some drops of colours in your clothes.
About the artist:
Natalia Gentilcore is a creative, curious and intuitive soul. She is an artist, architect, Chopra meditation instructor and Reiki Master.
She uses Reiki, art and meditation as part of her own painting’s creative process. She connects with Reiki to channel healing energy to create meditations that allows balance and alignment to our energetic centres.
She also uses this method as her own medicine to transform and alchemise her anxiety, emotions, feeling or experiences; connecting back with her essence.