Sat, 18 Mar|
REAWAKEN THE GODDESS | DRUM MEDITATION + STATUE SCULPTING
Awaken to your ancient ancestral roots that remember the power of the Goddess. We combine a drumming journey, meditation with learning the forgotten mysteries of the goddess and her powerful symbolism. With this wisdom, we then sculpt our own goddess statues.
Time & Location
18 Mar, 10:30 – 13:00 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
In the ancient world long before the adoption of patriarchal forms of religious worship, the Goddess was devoted to as the matrix of creation, representing everything from nature and fertility to power and beauty.
The core evidence that testifies that our past societal structures were once matriarchal, operating around the celebration of the sacred feminine is the ancient artifacts that have been found all over the world of goddess statues and figurines.
The return of the Sacred Feminine is amongst us; more and more women are feeling the call to remember our lost roots.
Join us for a morning of remembering and honoring the Goddess within you.
- You will awaken to your ancient ancestral roots that remember the power of Goddess worshipping (Drum Meditation)
- Learn about the lost and forgotten mysteries and powerful Goddess symbolism
- Sculpt and decorate your very own Goddess Statue out of clay
Who can attend:
- Women from all walks of life, faiths, beliefs, and backgrounds are welcome to unite, share, learn, and grow.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring an apron.
- You may also wish to bring a journal and pen.
Francesca Raffa is Feminine Freedom Healer, a Shamanic Practitioner, Sound Channeller & Feminine Embodiment Coach. She is an accredited Reiki Master in two lineages; Usui & Sekhem, and trauma-informed Sensual Embodiment Facilitator.
See Francesca's full bio here.