Mon, 17 Jul|
NEW MOON IN CANCER | MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES | TAROT, SOUND BATH + JOURNALING
Join us for a circle of guided tarot, journaling and sound healing; as we celebrate the new moon in Cancer and set the stage for new plans ahead!
Time & Location
17 Jul 2023, 18:30 – 20:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
This powerful new moon calls in commitment to personal goals and starting new projects that will reap the rewards soon enough.
Erika Owls, renowned psychic mentor and known as the “cosmic cheerleader” by her clients, will guide you within the circle gently encouraging you to break through what’s been holding your back so you can see yourself through the lens of your spirit team! You will leave feeling confident, with a plan for the next phase of your life and with self love.
This New Moon Circle includes:
- Group tarot reading to provide answers
- Specific journaling to plan ahead and manifest
- Guided sound healing to call in intentions for the future
Erika has worked with her clients from around the world teaching them to manifest; new love, new jobs, promotions and much more
Please bring with you:
Please arrive in the space 5 minutes before, with comfy clothing, warm socks, eye mask (if you have one) and an open mind.
Through everything life has thrown at Erika, one thing has stayed the same and that is her passion to help others.
During a random near-death experience in Africa, Erika was saved by her spirit guide, which changed her path forever. “We all have angels and guardians protecting and sending us messages, and we all have the gift to listen and connect to them. The world is far more magic than we are told to believe” - Since then, Erika provides the tools for women to tap into their powers and create the life they deserve.
Studying spirituality and with a certificate as a Master Psychic through Sensei Roy Kyoshi-Goya, has enabled her to strengthen her gifts and channel energy, spirit guides and angels through various spiritual practices. Energy is felt and important self-affirming messages are passed through.
See Erika's full biography here.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please only take part in the meditation if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- This class is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, have epilepsy or seizures, conditions that are triggered by sound or have mental health challenges such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or severe depression.
- We encourage people to take photos in our workshops. We also take photos for marketing and social media purposes so please ensure you are happy with this before purchasing a ticket.
- Ticket type