Sat, 16 Mar|
LOVE YOUR BODY | HARNESSING BODY POSITIVITY + SELF LOVE | SACRED CACAO, SOUND BATH + MEDITATION
Join Spiritual Consultant Erika Owls for a transformative Body Positivity + Self Love journey, combining Sacred Cacao, harmonic vibrations using the crystal sound bowls + guided meditation.
Time & Location
16 Mar 2024, 15:00 – 16:30 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Join Erika Owls for this transformative event with a focus on body positivity + self-love. Immerse yourself in an enchanting experience where three key elements come together to create magic within:
Guided Meditation with Erika Owls:
- Gift yourself the opportunity to develop or enhance nurturing self-love and empowerment.
- Erika Owls guides you on a journey of spiritual growth and positivity.
Heart-Opening Cacao Ritual:
- Embrace the power of cacao, known for expanding the heart.
- Deepen your connection to your body, mind and soul setting the tone for a future filled with love.
Soothing Sound Bath:
- Let harmonic vibrations align your mind and body.
- Enter 2024 with a sense of tranquility, promoting relaxation and mindfulness.
Holistic Experience for Body Positivity and Self-Love:
- Curated for individuals seeking a positive mindset towards their bodies.
- Create magic within yourself, fostering self-acceptance and love.
Step into your future with a renewed sense of positivity and a deep connection to your inner self. This magical event is your invitation to embrace your spiritual and personal growth.
- Bring your journal and any crystals you would like to charge
- To make the most of this experience, please kindly arrive at Fire + Alchemy 10 minutes before the session, dressed comfortably, with warm socks, an eye mask (if available), and an open heart and mind.
Through everything life has thrown at Erika, one thing has stayed the same and that is her passion to help others.
During a random near-death experience in Africa, Erika was saved by her spirit guide, which changed her path forever. “We all have angels and guardians protecting and sending us messages, and we all have the gift to listen and connect to them. The world is far more magic than we are told to believe” - Since then, Erika provides the tools for women to tap into their powers and create the life they deserve.
Studying spirituality and with a certificate as a Master Psychic through Sensei Roy Kyoshi-Goya, has enabled her to strengthen her gifts and channel energy, spirit guides and angels through various spiritual practices. Energy is felt and important self-affirming messages are passed through.
See Erika's full biography here.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please note that cacao contains theobromine which, as a stimulant, can have a similar effect to caffeine. If you are caffeine sensitive, please let us know and we can provide a smaller dose or an alternative drink, such as rose tea, which is also extremely heart-opening. We would advise to avoid ingesting cacao if you have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, are pregnant, breastfeeding or you take any heart medication or anti-depressants as they can react with the cacao. The safety and comfort of our guests are our top priorities and we can always provide an alternative option to cacao at any ceremony. If you have any questions at all, please contact the event facilitator directly, or Fire + Alchemy.
- This class is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, has epilepsy or seizures, conditions that are triggered by sound or have mental health challenges such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or severe depression.
- Please only take part in the meditation if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- We encourage people to take photos in our workshops. We also take photos for marketing and social media purposes so please ensure you are happy with this before purchasing a ticket.
- Please kindly arrive 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive after the appointed start time.
- Ticket type