Thu, 18 Jan|
HOW TO OPEN TO BECOME A HEALER, TEACHER OR GUIDE | WOMEN'S CEREMONY
Join this transformative workshop for self-love + soul alignment. Through a rose-themed ceremony, explore fears, receive healing + learn tools for self-healing. A combination of homeopathy, archetypal psychology, energy healing, essential oils + sharing circle, this is ideal for sensitive women.
Time & Location
18 Jan 2024, 18:30 – 20:15 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Join Soul Guide + Magical Teacher, Nicole Barton for this magical, heart-opening deep-dive into self-love and soul which will guide sensitive women to open to more meaningful lives, aligned with their soul’s true purpose as a healer - even (and especially) if that feels terrifying, right now.
The workshop - which is the tender first step into Nicole’s Archetypal Apothecary™ healing modality (a unique combination of the 3 ancient wisdom bodies of homeopathy, archetypal psychology and energy healing) - harnesses the feminine remedy of Archetypal Rosa (the medicine of the soft, tender ‘Rose’); helping you to soften and heal your fears, open your heart to your soul’s deeper calling, and begin to open to your true ‘full bloom’ expression and possibility.
What to expect:
During the workshop, Nicole will guide you through a ceremony with Archetypal Rose, (complete with opening circle with rose tea, to assist with deep connection to yourself, and others in the circle), beginning with exploring the common fears that come up for women who want to be healers, teachers and guides in a mini workshop.
She will then intuitively channel powerful, yet tender, Archetypal Rosa healing energy, and lead you through a beautiful channelled archetypal experience with meditation visualisation, and essential oils, to help you journey into your body (and out of your head) and connect to your heart.
She will teach you how to begin to harness the power of Archetypal Rosa for yourself to continue your self-healing after the workshop, before inviting some shares from those who desire to be witnessed in their experience.
- A magical welcome circle, connecting to the rose ceremony including heart-opening rose tea
- A mini workshop exploring the typical fears that show up when opening to a journey of becoming a healer, teacher or guide
- Intuitive channelling and energy healing transmission with ‘Archetypal Rosa’ - one of the healing Archetypal Remedies of Nicole’s unique healing modality
- Guided Archetypal Rosa ritual experience to help you connect with and journey in your body to help open your heart to your gifts, beyond the fear
- Learn how to channel the remedy yourself - to work with again at home, for self-healing
- Experience beautiful essential oils throughout the ritual
- A gorgeous closing sharing circle, to celebrate the power of Rosa, and to help you leave the workshop feeling connected to your inner healer, teacher or guide; and inspired for the next chapter of your journey
This is for you if:
- You are a sensitive woman who wants to stop outsourcing your healing to ‘fixing’ and open to your self-healing power and your soul’s gifts
- You feel called to a life of more meaning and impact as a healer, teacher or guide (though you may not know this specifically - all sensitive souls are welcome)
- You are a women - the work we will be doing is about becoming aware of and honouring different aspects of the Feminine, including biology, experiences, energetics and cycles specific to female bodies
What women say about Nicole’s journeys:
“This work has been so unique in that it really felt like something had been activated. An effortless opening - a softness, a tenderness. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever done before and hard to put into words.” - DB
“"It was life-changing for me to choose into this work - and it continues to be. Nicole opened my eyes to the profound magic of daily practice. It showed me what it can be like when sisters come together to be vulnerable and loving, and that intimacy can exist without being shamed or chastised. I’ve learned to see “yucky” or “undesirable” parts of me as fragmented parts of me, shadows that can be loved back into wholeness. I have stepped into my magical power because of the love and Archetypal Remedies Nicole so lovingly dosed. I am so, so grateful. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.” - ES
“Love is something I learned from working with Nicole. Love ALL parts of yourself. ALL is welcome. It really comes down to LOVE. And it feels as if my cells are being given water after a long draught. My wound is not feeling okay/loveable/acceptable when I'm 'just being me'. And in the 18 months since I came to know you I've learned that *I* can love every part of me *myself*. I can do that! Again and again and again. Thank you, Nicole” — MP
Nicole is a Homeopath, Energy Healer, Soul Guide + Magical Teacher on a mission to help other sensitive souls, aspiring healers, lightworkers, teachers + guides, to heal themselves, discover their gifts + live their soul’s true purpose as a healer.
See Nicole's full biography here.
An important note about arrival:
- Please kindly arrive 10 minutes early to settle into the space. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive after the start time.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.