Tue, 17 Oct|
FORTNIGHTLY MENS CIRCLE WITH THE UNMASKED MAN
The Unmasked Man are excited to invite you to their London circle. Their intention is to create a safe space for men to share from the heart, explore provocative topics and create deep, long-lasting friendships.
Time & Location
17 Oct, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Are you seeking a supportive community of like-minded men who are committed to growth and personal development? The Unmasked Man's London Men's Circle is designed to help you build deeper connections, develop greater self-awareness, and establish a solid foundation for personal growth.
Each fortnight, you'll have the opportunity to gather with other men and explore topics related to masculinity, vulnerability, relationships, purpose, and more. Led by Unmasked Man co-facilitators, this Men's Circle provides a safe and supportive space to share challenges and triumphs, offer and receive support, and gain valuable insights and feedback from a diverse group of peers.
What to expect
- This is a space for you to bring your sadness, anger, fear, joy, laughter, pain and confusion; all parts of you are welcome
- Connecting with other men beyond our conditioned masks
- Sharing vulnerably and authentically in a safe and non-judgmental space
- Learning to embrace the inner King that resides within
- Connecting with a growing community of like-minded men
More about the London Circle
The time together may vary each fortnight, depending on the collective energy of the group and the number of men in attendance. Key pillars of the circle include:
- Being Seen - sharing circles will allow us to drop deeper into a place of authenticity; finding that giving words to what we are feeling, and being heard by other men, can be transformational
- Body and Mind - we will lead easy-to-follow movement and meditation sessions inspired by yogic traditions, allowing you to shift energy and connect more deeply with your body
What you need to know
- Attendance is free
- As the circles are limited to 20 men, register your interest early to guarantee your space for the upcoming circle
- You are welcome to join at any time. There is no expectation to attend all circles
2023 Upcoming Dates
- TUE 3 OCT
- TUE 17 OCT
- TUE 7 NOV
- TUE 21 NOV
- TUE 5 DEC
Is this circle for you?
Whether you're new to personal development or have been on the path for a while, our brotherhood is the ideal place for men who are looking to:
- Connect with their bodies and open their hearts
- Connect with their higher purpose
- Foster a sense of power
- Release past trauma
- Take a break from their busy lives
- Form life-long bonds with a growing community of men
- Once registered, feel free to join The Unmasked Man London WhatsApp Group (you will be sent the link after registering)
- We have created this WhatsApp Group to share information about upcoming circles and to provide a space for ongoing support, connection and community
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Christian directly on + 44 7307 9329 44.
With great anticipation, the facilitators from The Unmasked Man look forward to welcoming all of you— every facet of your being—into this sacred space.
Love and blessings,
The Unmasked Man Team
About The Unmasked Man
The Unmasked Man is a global movement of brothers actively discovering what it is to be a man and how to connect from an open undefended heart. They believe the world is waking up to the need for a more harmonious state of masculinity; one that is stronger by being authentic, vulnerable and open to emotion.
Click here to see The Unmasked Man's full biography.
- Whilst this is a free event, please ensure you register to receive a ticket for the circle.
- To make the most of this experience, we invite you to arrive at Fire + Alchemy five minutes before the session, dressed comfortably.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive after the start time.
This event is sold out