Thu, 29 Feb|
ENERGY HEALING + BREATHWORK
Join Tor, a London-based Norwegian Healer and Guide, for a journey into a realm of inner peace, clarity and intuitive connection. He will use the breath, sound, colour, crystals and visualisation to raise your vibrations.
Time & Location
29 Feb 2024, 08:00 – 08:50 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Journey into a realm of inner peace and clarity guided by Tor Njamo, a Norwegian energy healer based in London, whose distinctive blend of breathwork, meditation and hands-on energy healing offers deeply transformative experiences that have helped many in the UK’s busiest metropolis find calm, ease and greater clarity in their lives.
Tor will guide you through a breathwork and energy healing flow, including tension-releasing breathwork patterns, a body scan, colours, sounds, and hands-on energy healing.
The class aims to be restorative, grounding, and cleansing. You should leave the class feeling more connected to your mind, body and spirit so that you can make more authentic choices for your life.
*The class is open to all levels.
- Opening. Tor will set the stage for breathwork and energy healing.
- Guided Breathwork and Energy Healing flow. The flow starts with calming breathwork patterns, followed by a guided body scan and visualisation to cleanse your spiritual energy centres. As a part of the energy healing flow, he will circulate the room, giving hands-on energy healing and channelling sound energy healing.
- Closing. To close the session, there will be a brief moment for self-reflection.
The class will be an opportunity for you to:
- Connect more deeply with your breath
- Journey with other spiritual seekers
- Cleanse your spiritual energies
Tor Njamo is a Norwegian energy healer based in London, whose distinctive blend of breathwork, meditation and hands-on energy healing offers deeply transformative experiences that have helped many in the UK’s busiest metropolis find calm, ease and greater clarity in their lives.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- This class is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, has epilepsy or seizures, conditions that are triggered by sound or have mental health challenges such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or severe depression.
- Please only take part in the meditation if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- We encourage people to take photos in our workshops. We also take photos for marketing and social media purposes so please ensure you are happy with this before purchasing a ticket.
- Please kindly arrive 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive after the appointed start time.
- Through the combination of modalities, you may experience therapeutic benefits but this session does not replace therapy.
- Ticket type