Sun, 16 Jul|
DARK MOON PRIESTESS HEALING | SOUND JOURNEY + ENERGY HEALING
Join Rachael Morley on the Dark Moon for this powerful circle, combining sound healing using crystal bowls + tuning forks, Sekhem energy healing + meditative breathing.
Time & Location
16 Jul, 18:00 – 19:30
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
“As the Moon has finished waning,
Showing not a slither in sight;
Come rest dear one,
Before she is reborn of light”
The Dark Moon influences a time for us to experience deep introspection + is very much forgotten in today’s overdoing society. In the ancient temples of Egypt, this time was honoured for rest + recuperation, where the priestesses would come together to nurture themselves through sacred restorative practices utilising herbs, divination, sleep, energy + vibrational instruments.
The Dark Moon initiates an inward journey of deeper insight into our bodies innate wisdom + natural regenerative process. If you are someone who cyclically bleeds, this is the moons bleeding time where she too comes within + conserves her energy for the next cycle.
Many fear the dark because of the unknown. But this potent time supports us to rest, to incubate in the nurturing darkness of the cosmic womb, to be rebirthed with a new sense of vitality + purpose.
During the phase of the Dark Moon, you may naturally feel more tired, your dreams may become more vivid + intuitive senses heightened; Energy work, meditation + healing processes are felt more powerfully.
What to expect:
Expect to be nurtured while cocooned in your own cozy blanket for an afternoon of -
- Retuning | Hands on + off Tuning Fork experience with sacred vibrations moving through energy points of your body.
- Nurturing | Hands on + off Sekhem energy temple blessings to support soul alignment.
- Rest | Meditative breathing, offering your body to naturally move into a rest and digest state of regeneration.
- Recalibration | Soothing celestial soundscapes with the powerful alchemy crystal bowls to support intuitive journeying + deep cellular healing.
- Connection | Bringing you into a natural ebb + flow with your own cyclical energy with herbal tea, essential oil anointing in a crystal grided space.
Rachael is an Intuitive Practitioner who works with sensitives, taking an animist approach to wellbeing and spirituality.
Specialising in the field of Energy and Sound Therapy, Breathwork, Holistic Herbalism and Astrology, Rachael has held sessions at festivals such as Balance, Wilderness, Soul Circus and Lululemon Sweatlife.
Weaving both ancient and evolved elemental practices together in ceremonial ways, Rachael facilitates the transmutation of heavy energies that tend to hold us back from living to our fullest potential.
For more information about Rachael, please click here.
This session is not advisable if you experience: sound induced epilepsy, high blood pressure, have a pacemaker or metal plates, have recently had surgery, are in the first trimester of pregnancy or in the process of conceiving.
Please only take part in the event if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.