Sat, 11 Nov|
CRYSTAL BOWL SOUND HEALING + INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE | THIRD EYE CHAKRA ACTIVATION
Join us for a transformative experience combining massages, sound healing + intuition.
Time & Location
11 Nov, 15:00 – 16:30 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Erika Owls, a certified psychic Master, and Marnie Fox , a Certified Level 3 masseuse and Reiki Healer, invites you to a unique session with seven crystal sound healing, meditation, and Indian head massage for ultimate relaxation and insight.
Expect a guided meditation by Erika, connecting you to your inner wisdom, and soothing sensations; tingles and vivid colours. The seven crystal bowls target insomnia, migraines, stress, confidence, and more. During this time, Marnie will provide each guest with a 5-10 minute head massage to release stress + create pure relaxation.
This class includes Fresh Rose tea, self-love affirmations, a 7-chakra healing sound bath, a focus on the third eye chakra, and a blissful Indian head massage. Discover relaxation and inner awakening in one remarkable experience.
To make the most of this experience, kindly arrive at Fire + Alchemy five minutes before the session, dressed comfortably, with warm socks, an eye mask (if available), and an open heart and mind.
Through everything life has thrown at Erika, one thing has stayed the same and that is her passion to help others.
During a random near-death experience in Africa, Erika was saved by her spirit guide, which changed her path forever. “We all have angels and guardians protecting and sending us messages, and we all have the gift to listen and connect to them. The world is far more magic than we are told to believe” - Since then, Erika provides the tools for women to tap into their powers and create the life they deserve.
Studying spirituality and with a certificate as a Master Psychic through Sensei Roy Kyoshi-Goya, has enabled her to strengthen her gifts and channel energy, spirit guides and angels through various spiritual practices. Energy is felt and important self-affirming messages are passed through.
See Erika's full biography here.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- This class is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, has epilepsy or seizures, conditions that are triggered by sound or have mental health challenges such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or severe depression.
- Please only take part in the meditation if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- We encourage people to take photos in our workshops. We also take photos for marketing and social media purposes so please ensure you are happy with this before purchasing a ticket.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive after the start time.