Sat, 15 Apr|
CLEAR THE SLATE + EMBRACE YOUR POWER WITH RESET™ BREATHWORK
In this Spring Reset event, Amanda will help you leave the lingering winter energy behind and eliminate stress, brain fog, and anxiety to feeling clear-minded, grounded, and feelings of inner-peace in your mind, body, and spirit using RESET™ Breathwork.
Time & Location
15 Apr 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
By the end of this event, you'll feel a renewed sense of purpose, direction, and a deeper connection to your true Self - a connection that will last long after the event is over.
RESET™ Breathwork is a 3-part active breathwork sequence that’s done while you’re laying down. There will be a transformational playlist intuitively created for you with a guided meditation at the beginning and we'll also close with a guided meditation and visualization.
It's extremely common for you to receive messages from your highest self and your spirit guides throughout so come into this space READY TO RECEIVE everything you need in this moment.
Other benefits of RESET Breathwork include:
- Resetting your nervous system
- Healing stuck emotions
- Activating your pineal gland (third eye)
- Releasing old, stagnant energy
- Connecting deeply with the wisdom of your heart
- Creating new neural pathways in your brain
- Literally feeling high on life by releasing DMT
- Connecting with all parts of your Self
Many who have experienced this style of Breathwork have described it as “MIND BLOWING” and “LIFE CHANGING.” You’ll come out feeling like a completely new person.
- Please wear loose and comfy clothes
- A water bottle
- A relatively empty stomach, this helps with the breathing
- Some free time afterwards to allow for integration.
- Please bring a journal and eye mask if you have one
Terms + Conditions:
By signing up for this session, you are acknowledging that you
Amanda Malandrino is a Self-Expression Coach, Breathwork Facilitator, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner, Podcast Host, and Reiki Practitioner. She is on a mission to guide women back into the wisdom of their hearts so that they feel safe expressing all that they're here to be, unapologetically.
Click here to see Amanda's full biography.
- Please do not join if you are/think you may be pregnant, or have a severe uncontrolled physical/mental health condition.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.