Thu, 23 Nov|
BODY WISE + WONDERFUL
Join the conversation with Catherine Weston + Dr Kim Ruddy … mocktails, canapés + all your questions answered in this informal yet informative gathering, chatting all things on the perimenopause, menopause + post menopause journey.
Time & Location
23 Nov, 18:30 – 20:30 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Understanding hormonal changes in the body prepares and empowers you so that you can implement self care tools at the right times and manage any symptoms effectively, helping you to live life to the full.
Although there are many similarities and shared experiences amongst women through the stages of menopause, there are also many nuances with some women experiencing a high number of symptoms, whilst others are experiencing very little or no symptoms at all.
What to expect:
- Dr Kim Ruddy, London based GP and certified menopause specialist will guide you through the choices open to all women, whatever age or medical background, enabling you to manage this powerful chapter of your life with confidence.
- We will talk about the importance of movement, strength exercise and yoga to help maintain bone density and suppleness, including breathing techniques to ease anxiety, sleepless nights and maintaining a healthy pelvic floor.
- The wonderful Kat Polski will provide nutritious refreshments full of the omegas and vitamin D with some delicious mocktails!
- Together we will explore the many challenging symptoms faced by women and gain a better understanding of the coping tools available to manage individual symptoms more effectively.
Come and join the conversation.
There’s a goody bag to take away and the chance to win a beautiful skincare collection from the innovative EVENSWISS cosmeceutical skincare brand based in Switzerland.
About Catherine -
Catherine has a keen interest and holistic approach to women’s health. With a broad range of knowledge and experience, she works with women individually to support and guide them through movement, yoga and breath work sessions that help physically to maintain strong bones and suppleness, managing symptoms of anxiety and sleepless nights. Read more about Catherine here.
About Kim -
Dr. Kim Ruddy is a London-based General Practitioner and Certified Menopause Specialist. Her aim is to enable women to understand their choices whatever age or medical background through this empowering chapter. Read more about Kim here.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Unfortunately, we are unable to admit those who arrive after the start time.