Sat, 20 Apr|
9D BREATHWORK | LETTING GO + MOVING ON
The Letting Go and Moving on 9D Breathwork journey is for those of you who feel stuck, yearning to release your grip on the past and step into a fresh start.
Time & Location
20 Apr 2024, 15:00 – 17:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
The Letting Go and Moving on 9D Breathwork journey is for those of you who feel stuck, yearning to release your grip on the past and step into a fresh start. If you are ready to shed the weight of old struggles and embrace the calm after the storm, this immersive session provides the clarity needed to move forward with grace. If you're poised to cut ties with what no longer serves you and welcome a dawn of serene beginnings, this journey awaits.
- Engage with new insights that reframe being 'stuck' as a precursor to change, setting the stage for growth and personal evolution.
- Shift from holding on to letting go, infusing your mindset with fresh perspectives that encourage forward momentum.
- Through using the power of breath you can dissolve lingering traumas and attachments, empowering you to embrace the present with openness and vitality.
- Employ advanced NLP and hypnotic induction frameworks to foster a proactive approach to life's crossroads, viewing change as an opportunity rather than an obstacle.
- Release the old, expand your limits, and step into a life that celebrates new possibilities and adventures.
- Spark a deeper sense of autonomy and strength, fuelling your journey with intentional actions and self-directed growth.
WHAT ARE THE 9 LAYERS OF THE 9D BREATHWORK JOURNEY?
- 9D multi-dimensional sound experience
- Somatic breathwork
- Guided vocal coaching
- Solfeggio frequencies
- 432hz harmonic tuning
- Binaural brain entrainment
- Isochronic brainwave tones
- Subliminal hypnotictherapy
- Worldclass music composition
WHAT MAKES BREATHWORK SO POWERFUL?
Emotions and feelings that blur our vision, silence our intuition, and create misalignment can be transformed and released during a breathwork session. A circular conscious connecting breathing practice can open the door to the subconscious mind, revealing psychological, spiritual, and emotional pain that has occurred in the past and in the present.
The intention for each Breathwork Journey is to create a safe container for you to experience a journey back to self, by releasing emotions stuck in the body and moving into a flow state (alternate state of consciousness). As a result, the prefrontal cortex will slow down enough to allow you to move from your head into your body and heart space while feeling safe.
The body is the representation of the subconscious mind that controls 95% of your life and everyday decisions. You will be coached through the whole process and as you release what doesn't serve you anymore, you will move into a deep meditative state or a Theta brain wave state, allowing you to reconnect, make shifts, plant new beliefs, and get back to your center.
WHAT IS BREATHWORK?
A simple three-step, heart-based, conscious connected breathing, that takes you on a journey back to yourself.
By consciously changing the breathing patterns you alter your state of being to access the emotional body, directly. During a breathwork session, you can release mental, emotional and energetic blockages, expand your consciousness, enter deeper states of meditation, surrender to your intuition and let go of past hurt, grief and heavy emotions. When we move from our heads and into our hearts, we get to feel deeper parts of ourselves, uncovering what lies in our unconscious mind.
By letting go of stuck emotions, energetic blockages and old patterns, we make room for new energy to enter, welcome abundance and be more present. There are many physical, spiritual and emotional benefits that you can experience through breathwork.
Here are some of them:
- Release stored heavy emotions like anger, anxiety, depression
- Become aware of and then releasing addictive patterns and behaviours
- Gain clarity of thought
- Be more present and in love with this moment
- Let go of past hurts
- Detox the body
- Boost immunity
- Lower the stress hormone Cortisol
- Surrender to what is and allow more abundance, flow, and ease
- Opening and balancing of the chakras
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EVENT?
- Please do not eat at least 2 hours before the event
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that are not tight around the waist to avoid any restriction of the breath
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol on the day of the event
- Allow yourself a quiet time after the session as you might feel a bit tender and tired
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
- Bottle of water
- Journal and a pen
- Feel free to bring favorite crystal or essential oil to add to your experience
WHO CAN ATTEND THE EVENT?
Anyone over the age of 18. Whether you've experienced Breathwork before or it will be your first experience, it doesn't matter. If you have done these before, this will be an opportunity to go deeper!
Lidiya Ivanova is a certified Breath Coach, Holistic Life Coach, and Mind-Body Practitioner with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in breathwork, empowering individuals to unlock their full potential through their breath.
Please click here to see her full biography.
CONTRAINDICATIONS - IS BREATHWORK FOR YOU?
Breathwork is a safe practice, however there is possibility for side effects if you have any of the below conditions.
- Cardiovascular Disease, including Heart Attacks
- Severe Hypertension
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment Osteoporosis
- Recent Surgeries, Recent Serious Physical Injuries
- Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
- Asthma (if you have asthma, you must bring your inhaler to the session)
- Psychiatric Hospitalization or Prior Diagnosis by a Healthcare Professional of Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder
- Use of Coumadin or other prescription blood thinning medicine
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please only take part in the class if you are physically able. If you are unsure for any reason please contact your doctor or mental health professional first for advice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than the appointed start time. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee entry to late arrivals.
- Ticket type
Introductory pricing for 9D breathworkPrice£57.00