Sun, 03 Dec|
WOMEN WHO RUN WITH THE WOLVES | WILD WOMAN SHARING CIRCLE
Join Sade @theastrologyvixen, for this Wild Woman Sharing Circle to harness courage + connect to intuition, stepping into the inner wild woman for 2024.
Time & Location
03 Dec, 18:00 – 19:30 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Whether you’re at a pivotal turning point on your self-love journey, standing at the crossroads of your career and relationships, or transitioning into new levels of womanhood, we recognise that change can be a rollercoaster of challenges and euphoria.
Our ancient mothers and sisters have walked this path many times over. In their wisdom, they foresaw that the women coming after them would need this medicine. And so, they weaved their profound discoveries in myths and stories.
The book ‘Women who run with the wolves’ written by Clarissa Pinkola Estés is a literary classic. It has now become an emerald tablet to women across the world. It serves as a catalyst to awaken the ‘wild woman’ within to remember the power of our voice and creativity.
By unpacking the symbols, myths, and ancient feminine wisdom weaved throughout the book, we alchemise fear into courage.
Come with your wild soul.
What to expect:
- Journal prompts
- Discussion about re-wilding, intimacy + spirituality
- Tools to tap into our courage
- Tips on how to harness intuition
- Self-enquiry around what it means to be "a modern woman"
- The archetypical journey (from Maiden to Mother to Wild Woman to Crone)
What to bring:
Bring your journal or notepad and a pen
Sade is a London-based alchemist who expresses her philosophical nature through writing and offers archetypal and intuitive astrology readings, and energy healing.
Sade's channeled musings can be digested through her weekly and monthly horoscopes in the Evening Standard and her podcast ‘The Alchemy Room’.
Click here to see Sade's full biography.
- Please note that this healing takes place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Please kindly arrive 10 minutes before the start time. We cannot guarentee that late comers will be admitted.