Sat, 18 Mar|
TAROT WORKSHOP | JOURNEY OF THE FOOL
Join Helen in this immersive workshop into the archetypal journey of the Tarot cards. This will give you a head-start in your Tarot Journey + also present you with an opportunity to descend into your shadow (inner gold) + unleash your unique power with the guidance of a trauma-informed instructor.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2023, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
“A life truly lived constantly burns away veils of illusion, burns away what is no longer relevant, gradually reveals our essence, until, at last, we are strong enough to stand in our naked truth.”
Would you like to burn away the veils of illusion and reveal your true essence through Archetypal Tarot?
What to expect?
- Opening circle
- A quick introduction to Tarot
- How to read cards through archetypal lens?
- The concept of “Journey of the Hero” by Joseph Campbell
- Delving into the archetypal journey of the Fool through Major Arcana
- Guided meditation to meet your soul card
- Reflections and Q+A session-Closing Circle (Group Healing)
What you need?
- Tarot deck (it is optional but not compulsory)
- A journal to take notes and reflections after the guided meditation
Who is this for?
It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced reader or a complete beginner. You are warmly welcome to our mythopoetic Tarot circle.
Don’t forget! This journey is not about cards, it is about YOU! You will burn away the illusions of who you ARE or who you SHOULD be and instead you will discover your authentic self with the guidance of the cards.
Helen Çığda Gökçınar is a Literary Scholar, Philologist, Writer, Mythopoetic Tarot and Astrology Instructor, Trauma-Informed Coach and Theta Healer.
Click here to see Helen's full biography.
Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- Ticket type