Mon, 19 Jun|
SOOTHING SENSORY SOUND BATH JOURNEY
Sound bath meditation uses the frequencies and vibrations of gongs, crystal bowls and other instruments to help your brain reach deep relaxation and rejuvenation. By altering our state of consciousness through sound, we can transform our relationship with ourself, and with the world around us.
Time & Location
19 Jun, 18:45 – 20:15 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Practitioner, Elizabeth Broderick from @anicca.sound, will work with the gong and other instruments to fully submerge you in sound vibration, altering your brainwave states for deep meditation, rejuvenation and dream like states. Find your inner stillness through sound and have a vibrational re-set on both mind and body.
The session will begin with some calming breathwork and singing bowls which will then lead you peacefully into the sounds, vibrations and healing powers of the gong.
- Takes you into a deep meditative state
- Releases tension and emotional blockages like a form of therapy.
- Dramatically improves quality of sleep
- Helps you manage and reduce stress levels
- Brings balance and alignment which deepens the connection between your mind and body.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes
- We have mats and blankets at the studio
- Eye mask/pillow (recommended but not essential if you do not have one)
ABOUT ELIZABETH BRODERICK:
Elizabeth of Anicca Sound, is a certified sound meditation teacher with yoga alliance, who specialises in creating soundscapes for altered states. Elizabeth is passionate about our capability to heal through vibration and believes that sound takes us on a journey back to our inner wisdom, a place of stillness for balanced living.
She works with gongs, crystal bowls and a variety of other instruments to create a multi-dimensional cosmic sound experiences.
- Please do not book this event if any of the following applies to you: Heart conditions + pacemakers, epilepsy or first trimester of pregnancy. Consult your doctor first if you have any metal bolts or screws within the body.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.