Tue, 10 Oct|
RESTORATIVE + HEALING BREATHWORK
Breathwork is taking the world by storm…and for good reason! You may have already had some exposure through Pranayama or Wim Hof, or it might be completely new. But what mostly stands out, no matter which form of breathwork you’ve tried, is its benefits!
Time & Location
10 Oct, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Breathwork is a fantastic way to broaden the experiential spectrum and feel into our authentic selves!
The breath has a unique quality to set anything that might be stuck in motion, it doesn’t care about the narratives we so often hold onto. It will figure out for itself where it needs to go and will process anything you are ready to let go off.
Each month has a different focus. For this session we'll focus on "Embracing the mess"" Finding freedom in imperfection. Connecting to what's real for you, the parts that make sense and the parts that maybe feel like they're getting it all wrong. It's in the mess where live gets interesting, so let's fully breathe into it and see where it takes us!
What to expect:
- We’ll open up the space and go through several exercises to make sure everyone feels connected to themselves and the others in the space.
- Then we'll be going on a breathwork journey using the conscious connected breath.
- All guided by deep and powerful music as you lie down and drift away.
- Afterwards we’ll take our time to deeply integrate, ending this adventurous journey together.
- An evening full of music, movement and deep connection.
Looking forward to breathing with you all!
“Really incredible experience - Recommending it to everyone I know now! Good for body, mind, and soul. I had a really powerful release of pent-up emotion. I totally get why it's becoming so popular.” - Kelley M
“Absolutely loved everything. Powerful, beautiful, expansive, and connecting. Will be booking another one soon!” - Jennifer
- Please wear loose and comfy clothes
- A water bottle
- A relatively empty stomach, this helps with the breathing
- Some free time afterwards to allow for integration.
Terms + Conditions:
Please read through the following documents: Contraindications and Release + Waiver
By signing up for this session, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the forms linked to above.
Steven is a breathwork facilitator, an ICF-accredited coach, an experience designer, and a community builder. His original background is in Psychology (MSc).
Currently Steven runs a company, Breathlife, which provides:
In his work his main focus is on connection: Reconnecting people to themselves, others and their environment to make sure we live a life that deeply resonates.
Click here to see Steven's full biography.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.