Fri, 23 Jun|
CONNECT TO YOUR POWER | SUMMER SOLSTICE YOGA, JOURNALING + SOUND JOURNEY
Summer Solstice marks the point of the year when the energy of the sun is at its fullest. With the sun in the peak of its power, you are invited to connect with your personal power + celebrate Summer Solstice with Lydia + Rose in this yoga + sound immersion.
Time & Location
23 Jun, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
Summer Solstice sees the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and is the moment the sun appears to 'stand still' on the horizon.
What to expect:
- With the sun in the peak of its power, Lydia invites you to connect with your personal power in a yoga flow worshipping the sun, building heat in the body.
- You'll then have some time for reflection with some guided journaling to set some intentions to connect to your personal power.
- Seal all this in with sonic vibrations to help you nourish and restore through activation of your body’s natural healing abilities.
- Rose will be facilitating with a Wind and Chau gong, Koshi chimes, and crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, to ignite connect to find the power in rest.
- A notebook and pen, and wear clothing appropriate for moving and stretching.
About our Alchemists:
Lydia Buckingham is a London-based yoga, breath and meditation teacher.
Lydia has a passion for movement and using it to go beyond the physical and to delve deeper into the Self. She has a passion for nature and honours the Wheel of the Year as an anchor in the present.
Click here to see Lydia's full biography.
Rose Berlinger is a London-based sound meditation practitioner, trained in Naad yoga with Leo Cosendai.
Rose facilitates accessible sound immersions that bring people into deep states of relaxation. She wants people to leave feeling blissful and with some tools to create moments of stillness in their daily lives.
Click here to see Rose's full biography.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- If you have any health conditions please reach out to us in advance and we can adapt this to suit.
- This workshop is not suitable to anyone in their first trimester of pregnancy.