Sat, 23 Sept|
AUTUMN EQUINOX | MABON | YOGA, JOURNALING + SOUND JOURNEY (GONGS, BOWLS + CHIMES)
Join Lydia + Rose to celebrate Autumn Equinox (or Mabon), marking the point where day and night become balanced, with yoga, journaling + sound immersion.
Time & Location
23 Sept 2023, 10:30 – 12:30 BST
Fire+Alchemy, 52 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EP
About the event
What to expect:
Join Lydia and Rose for a morning retreat of yoga and sound to mark Autumn equinox or Mabon. Mabon is the time of the year when the day and night becomes balanced as we leave the light of summer and prepare to enter autumn.
The event will consist of a 45 minute yoga flow to cultivate balance, followed by some time for reflection with some journaling, followed by a nourishing sound immersion, filled with therapeutic sounds from the gong, Koshi chimes, and the pure tones of quartz crystal bowls.
Who is the workshop for?
- This event is for anyone looking to connect with the cycles of nature around them and within them.
- This is a beginner friendly event and no previous experience of yoga is required.
- A notebook and pen, and wear clothing appropriate for moving and stretching.
About our Alchemists:
Lydia Buckingham is a London-based yoga, breath and meditation teacher.
Lydia has a passion for movement and using it to go beyond the physical and to delve deeper into the Self. She has a passion for nature and honours the Wheel of the Year as an anchor in the present.
Click here to see Lydia's full biography.
Rose Berlinger is a London-based sound meditation practitioner, trained in Naad yoga with Leo Cosendai.
Rose facilitates accessible sound immersions that bring people into deep states of relaxation. She wants people to leave feeling blissful and with some tools to create moments of stillness in their daily lives.
Click here to see Rose's full biography.
- Please note that our classes take place in our Alchemy studio downstairs. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wheelchair access at this time.
- If you have any health conditions please reach out to us in advance and we can adapt this to suit.
- This workshop is not suitable to anyone in their first trimester of pregnancy.
- Ticket type
Standard ticketPrice£25.00Sold Out
This event is sold out